Sunday, February 10, 2008

First Crap Swap a Success!

Hopefully everyone who made it to the Crap Swap had a good time and is happy with their stuff. I know I am! I think everything I got was worthwhile...an item I'd thought about buying, and a couple things that I know I would impulse-buy elsewhere (like candle paraphernalia). [PS-By the time I got home, I only had one candle holder left intact. Oh well.]

I'd be happy to host the next one. Pre-planning to have people over might motivate me to actually go through my as yet packed boxes, and I promise to get materials ready for a composting party! Till then, each person should save at least two newspapers, and buy (or find) herself a rubber storage box (of a size that seems appropriate for her compost needs; mine is probably 14Wx20Lx16H").

Maybe we can try and get together again in a month, and if we don't have enough stuff to warrant a swap, maybe we can just incorporate mini-swaps with poker nights/bingo. Feel free to share what you think in the "comments" section!

No comments: