Let's start swapping!
How about February 9th or 10th? Saturday or Sunday afternoon?
It would give you plenty of time to hunt and gather and still have the energy to schlep it all somewhere else.
Let's say 1 PM - I'll provide drinks of various proofs and my own 'treasures' for you to peruse...
Also - to make this easier...
Bring your clothes, old cell phones, batteries and eye glasses - we will divide up the work and take them to the proper agency. (Clothes and household goods to St Vincent de Paul, eyeglasses to Lions Club, etc) If you don't know what to do with it you can bring it and see what we can find.
I will also be scavenging for trivia night prizes... maybe you have something I can raffle off or add to a basket to raffle off!
Finally - let's compost. Erin B can post a list of supplies needed...
I'm really excited! Invite whomever you think would like to join us!
erin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That weekend's good for me. Saturday's usually better than Sunday, but Sun. doesn't rule me out.
Post a Comment