Monday, January 28, 2008

More Contributions- Edited with more details

Date preference: I like Sunday, February 10 around 1pm or later.

This is the on-going edited list of gifts/requests from the de Chantal House.

Up for swaps/haves:
  • 5 piece plastic-lined toiletries case:
    • 4 pieces of vary sizes fit into largest container (one is a clear pouch with small bottles)
    • Blue floral pattern, cloth handles and zippers close each pouch
    • Each pouch could easily be used individually
    • Would be perfect to re-gift as it's never been opened.
  • Rosewillow photo album:
  • Spiral-bound journal:

Wanted:
  • pots for houseplants (ceramic, plastic, of any/all sizes)
  • also, if you have plants you no longer wish to care for, I'll take those too. :)

Also, I have about 6 cell phones and chargers I was going to bring to Women's House for women in domestic violence environments. I'm happy to add to my collection with your old cell phones.

Also, I REALLY WANT TO COMPOST!!! WOOO HOOO!!!

2 comments:

erin b said...

I (read: Ryan) have about 4 cell phones, possibly with chargers, to contribute.

erin b said...

Katie, I've got some plants that I'd be happy to start baby-plants from. Then you can put them in your pots when you get 'em.