Friday, September 12, 2008

Pre-Crap Swap To-Do List:

Ladies (and gentlemen?):

Here's a list of things I need help with in preparing for said swap/sale. Please use the comment button to "sign up" (or the edit function if you have editor permissions).
  • Yard Sale email to Shaw-talk and NW-Shaw (Katie P.)
  • Other online sources that we advertised in previously (Erin H.)
  • Stencils and markers (Erin H.)
  • Cash box (or something comparable) (Erin H.)
  • Color-coded stickers to price (Katie P.)
  • Hangers and garment rack for selling clothes (Katie P.)
  • Poster board to make signs (___________)
  • Anything else I am clearly forgetting (__________)
For the Crap Swap itself, please feel free to bring any food or drink to share. (Alcoholic, non, dessert, veggie, etc. etc.) Also, spouses, significant others, well-behaved children, and random friends are welcome to both the Swap and the Sale.

By no means is this "final." I'm open to any all suggestions that might make this process more enjoyable and fun. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about spouses that aren't well behaved but really, really love yard sales and crap?

jo sasser said...

I can bring the poster board. Do we need just plain white board, or can I get some fun colors, or do we need foam board? Just let me know!

Jolene

Katie P said...

Jolene- any kind of poster board is welcome. Thanks a million.